With a busy schedule, it’s so hard to prioritize exercise, stress-management, relaxation, and other ways to really nurture your body and care for yourself.
But when you make time to add even simple habits to your day, the end results is a far healthier you.
Ultimate Bundles has teamed up with Jen Hoffman from Healthy Moving to offer you a free, live webinar called Making Time for Your Health (4 steps for seamlessly weaving healthy habits into your busy day).
During this webinar, Jen will teach you:
- Why you’ve had a hard time sticking to healthy practices in the past
- How to improve your body image with self care
- How to develop a self care plan that is reasonable, doable and relevant to your life and schedule
- Strategies for easing pain, tension, stress and overwhelm
- Three amazing exercises you can do anywhere as mini movement breaks
Join me at 11 am Eastern on April 10th for the free webinar right here: https://us154.isrefer.com/go/maketimeforhealth/a11462/
This webinar is part of a 3-part series, The Balancing Act: Making Time for What Matters. When you register for this webinar, you’ll also see the two other webinars: one on Making time for yourself as a busy mom and another on Finding time for God. Register for one or all three!
P.S. They’ll try to make a replay available, but technology doesn’t always cooperate, so you should plan to attend live! That said, if the time really doesn’t work, click on this link anyways and check out the other two webinars available – maybe one of them will work instead: https://us154.isrefer.com/go/maketimeforhealth/a11462/