Have you been forgetting someone lately? It’s the person you rob sleep from first, serve last, and don’t pamper at all.
Yes, I’m talking about you! 🙂
If you feel guilty for taking time to care for yourself, join us for a webinar that will teach you how busy moms make time for themselves without guilt and while serving their families better than ever!
Ultimate Bundles has teamed up with Rachel Norman of A Mother Far From Home to offer you a free, live webinar called How Busy Moms Make Time for Themselves (4 strategies for ditching the guilt and making it happen).
During this webinar, Rachel will teach you:
- How to start your morning calm, not frenzied
- Learn the biggest To Do list mistake people make and how to avoid it
- Discover the personal limits and boundaries you’ve been ignoring
- Understand the root of guilt when it comes to self-care (and how to ditch it once and for all)
- Find out the difference between taking care of yourself and treating yourself
- And get the plan you need so time for yourself actually happens.
Join me at 7 pm Eastern on April 9th for the free webinar right here: https://us154.isrefer.com/go/maketimeforyou/a11462/
This webinar is part of a 3-part series, The Balancing Act: Making Time for What Matters. When you register for this webinar, you’ll also see the two other webinars: one on Weaving healthy habits into your day and another on Finding time for God. Register for one or all three!
P.S. They’ll try to make a replay available, but technology doesn’t always cooperate, so you should plan to attend live! That said, if the time really doesn’t work, click on this link anyways and check out the other two webinars available – maybe one of them will work instead: https://us154.isrefer.com/go/