$0.19 per roll!
Disclaimer: links in this post may be affiliate links, which means we will receive a (very) small portion of proceeds with no extra cost to you. This allows us to fund our website so we can keep helping you save money!
How to get the deal:
- Buy two Bounty Essentials 8-count Giant Paper Towel Rolls for $7.99 each ($15.98)
- Use a $1.50/1 printable coupon ($14.48)
- Use a $1/1 digital coupon in the Target app ($13.48)
- OOP cost = $13.48
- Get a $5 gc for buying two ($8.48)
- Submit two $2/1 Ibotta rebates
- Final cost = $4.48 for two packs, or $2.24 per 8 giant rolls (or 12 regular rolls). That’s less than $0.19 per regular roll!
Online Shopping Secrets
- Want to know what deals are available today? Click on the Deals link for all the ways to save when shopping online and in the store.
- Buy Target gift cards and other gift cards at Target.com – the selection is huge.
- On-the-go shoppers can shop anywhere with their smartphone or tablet just by downloading the Target mobile app.
- Use promo codes when shopping online to save in almost every department. Some savings require you to enter a code at checkout while others you’ll just have to click through to have the discount applied.
In-Store Shopping Secrets
- New to couponing at Target? Get tons of information HERE.
- Stack savings when you shop at Target – combine sale prices with discounts from their Cartwheel app, then add a manufacturer’s coupon and a Target coupon for maximum savings.
- Browse the weekly flyer for sales and deals, where you’ll often find coupon savings such as $5 off an apparel or home furnishings purchase of $25 or more. You can even get the code sent as a text to your smartphone.
Get the Target RED Card credit card to save 5% off every purchase. Be sure to pay your bill in full every month so that you truly do save 5% and don’t incur interest charges. You’ll also benefit from free shipping of online orders whenever you use your RED Card.
Where can I find Target coupons?
Use Target’s Savings.com coupon codes when shopping online to save in almost every department. Some savings require you to enter a code at checkout while others you’ll just have to click through to have the discount applied.
Does Target offer in-store pick up?
Yes, shop online and pick your order up for free in a store near you. Select locations even offer curbside pick-up, where they’ll bring your order out to your car.
Does Target charge for shipping?
No, Target offers free standard shipping on all orders over $25.
How can I save at Target?
Along with saving everyday using your Target RED Card and Savings.com coupon codes, you can also get Target’s Cartwheel App for discounts off everyday products at Target. Check in regularly, because you may come across an amazing, limited time only deal!