Amazon’s Prime Day starts tomorrow night! Are you ready?
If you don’t know what Prime Day is, it’s basically Amazon‘s version of Black Friday. Only in the summer. And on a Tuesday. (Actually, this year, it will begin at 9p ET on Monday, July 10th, and go for about 30 hours.) So not really like Black Friday other than the fact that there are going to be some AMAZING deals released almost non-stop the entire time!
So, what do you need to do to get ready? Here’s our list!
1) If you aren’t already a member of Amazon Prime, sign up here for a free 30 day trial. Or, if you’re a student, you can get a free 6 month trial here! Without this membership, you won’t have access to the deals OR the free two-day shipping!
2) Join our Facebook group and turn on your notifications so that you can be notified every single time we post a deal during this time. Many will be time-sensitive and will NOT last the entire time. You don’t want to miss out on some of these amazing buys! There will be new deals as quickly as every five minutes! We will be doing our best to get them to you as they come! (If you DO miss a deal, click on “Join Waitlist” for the product page. Some people may go back and cancel their order, so you’ll be able to get a notification if you’re next in line for it!)
3) Before Prime Day actually begins, add your friends to our Facebook group for a chance to win one of two $50 Amazon gift cards!!! Every person you add will get an entry into the drawing, which will be held Monday, July 9th in the evening. The two lucky winners will get $50 to spend on Prime Day deals!
4) Before Prime Day starts, get one of these amazing deals Amazon is offering:
- FREE Amazon Prime 30-day trial
- Up to 40% off Audible
- Up to 40% off Kindle Unlimited
- Music Unlimited for only $.25/month for four months
ARE YOU READY?! WE ARE!!!! BRING ON THE DEALS!!!
Do you have any crazy deals or suggestions you’d like to share with us? Please comment at the bottom of the page! Or feel free to contact us here.
Note: any links in our posts may include affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policies here.
Please make sure to double-check store policy and coupon fine print before shopping. Please follow all coupon rules.