Want to see your favorites food bloggers in action in their own kitchens? (I know, me too!)
Ever look at the Instagram feeds of your favorite food bloggers and wonder “how on earth do they keep up with it all?”
They’re dealing with the same responsibilities as you: laundry piles, bedtime stories, snow shoveling, bill paying, work stress…
And still they get delicious, wholesome (and even pretty) meals on the table? What gives?
Well, I’m so excited to tell you that you have a chance to get a behind-the-scenes peek into the kitchens and brilliant meal-planning minds of some top-tier food and health bloggers!
You’re about to find out how they do it by going behind-the-scenes, and right into their kitchens!
It’s called the Meal-Plan-Along, and here are all the can’t-miss details:
Five VIP bloggers are joining forces with Ultimate Bundles on January 3rd from 4-7 pm Eastern time.
You can curl up with a warm drink, and maybe a basket of clean laundry, and join us virtually through your computer or mobile device.
- Wardee Harmon of Traditional Cooking Schoolwill be spilling her time-saving secrets using the slow cooker and pressure cooker to meal plan.
- Does meal planning feel stressful? Get this: Katie Kimball from Kitchen Stewardship will be talking about how meal planning can reduce your stress.
- If the whole idea is a bit daunting, fear not… Kresha Faber from Nourishing Joywill be sharing meal planning techniques for beginners.
- One big reason for meal planning is to save you money! Susan Heid from The Confident Momwill be dishing out her tips for meal planning on a budget.
- If any member of your family has allergies, don’t worry! Elise New from Frugal Farm Wifeis going to drop some knowledge bombs on how to meal plan around food allergies.
- And to finish it out, Stephanie Langford from Ultimate Bundles will be hosting the whole event and will be chiming in with some ninja batching and freezer cooking secrets (when you’ve got five kids who want to eat every day, you find shortcuts).
Follow along to see how six different women feed their families using simple strategies to stay more organized, make meals come together more easily, spend less time cooking, and ensure healthy meals make it to the table even in the busy times.
2018 doesn’t have to be the year of food waste, sky-high grocery bills, unhealthy meals, and last-minute takeout. You can do this, and we can’t wait to show you how to make it all easier and more doable!
Register for the FREE live event on January 3rd right here. https://us154.isrefer.com/go/HMPB2018cast/a11462/
Hope to see you there!