Look what we got at Kroger for just $37!
We spent $37.14 at Kroger, and this is what we got! Everything in this picture would have cost $89.76 without coupons, so we saved $52.35 – that’s 58% off!
It was actually more than we anticipated because the $2/2 Clorox and Kleenex printable coupon (NLA) didn’t work for the items we chose, and had we replaced them, the Clicklist coupons wouldn’t have worked (they only worked for purchases over $50).
These items were free with Kroger Clicklist digital coupons:
- Totino’s pizza
- Hershey’s chocolate bunny
- International Delight creamer (perfect for hot chocolate!)
- Town House crackers
- York peppermints
- Hormel pepperoni
Here are the breakdowns for the remaining items:
- Kroger Peanut Butter
- On sale for $1.49
- Use a 5x digital coupon for $0.50/1
- Final cost = $0.99 each
- Johnson’s soap (great for donating and baby shower gifts)
- On sale for $1.09
- Use 5x digital coupon for $2/2, and another $2/2 digital coupon
- Final cost = $0.09 each
- Milka Oreo Bar
- Ripple Yogurt
- On sale for $1.25 each
- Used $1/1 printable coupon
- Final cost = $0.25 each
- Dove Chocolates
- On sale 2/$5
- Used $1/1 digital coupon
- Final cost = $4 for two, or $2 each
- Kleenex & Clorox
- All four were $5.99 each
- Used two $2/2 printable coupons (NLA)
- Final cost = $4.99 each
In all, we got 41 items (if you count each individual Kleenex box) and spent $37.41 (and that includes the $4.95 Clicklist fee). That’s about $0.91 per item!