Make your home a place where friends and family can feel comfortable and loved, and you can feel good about the state of your home!
I love that word. It sounds warm and welcoming, a safe place where I can be with the people who matter most to me.
That’s why I put so much effort into making sure my home feels, well, homey and inviting and beautiful.
Of course, it doesn’t always. But if it’s a place where friends and family can come through the door and feel comfortable and loved, that’s good enough for me!
But if I’m being honest, I haven’t always felt good about the state of my home.
I’ve struggled to keep it tidy and organized. I’ve battled bulging closets and random clutter strewn about and overstuffed junk drawers and toys that threatened to overtake us. (Not being able to see my kids’ carpets –> less vacuuming = silver lining?)
The biggest win I’ve experienced in the never-ending stuff battle has been to massively cut down on clutter. This was the game-changer.
In fact, you probably already know this. Decluttering is all over the internet!
But that doesn’t make it easy to actually do it, right?
- Maybe you tried decluttering on your own already, but for some reason it didn’t work?
- Do you dread the thought of sorting through everything, or not knowing where to start?
- Does clutter just keep appearing in your home and you don’t know how to stop it?
If you relate to any of those questions (and I know I did!) then I’m really excited to tell you about the Clutter: Sorted eCourse.
It’s a 20 week, step-by-step eCourse to help you declutter your house (and keep it that way!). The idea is that you can take it slow and make it fit with your schedule, or if you’re making good progress, then just speed it up and finish faster.
You’ll get full access to the must-do tasks you need to ensure success, a detailed 20-week plan (including checklists and emails to keep you on track), and lots of help with making sure things stay decluttered for the long term, plus a Facebook group for accountability and motivation!
Normally, this eCourse sells for $67, but for just a few more days, it’s included in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle which you can get for just $29.97! (That’s more than 50% off!)
But that’s not all…
That discount would be amazing by itself, but when you get it as part of the bundle, you’ll also get 128 other homemaking resources, along with the eCourse I just mentioned.
Here’s just a sample of what the bundle includes:
- The 90 Day Budget Bootcamp Workbook by Rosemarie Groner ($7.00)
- Financial Foundations: Everything You Need to Build a Strong Financial Foundation by Jennifer Roskamp ($37.00)
- Finding Your Greatest Worth: A Starter Kit by Nicole Rule ($49.00)
- Real Life on a Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- The Complete Grocery Budget Solution by Elise New ($49.00)
All of these are part of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, a collection of eCourses, eBooks, printables, workbooks, membership sites, and more!
The sample above would help you:
- Move from overwhelmed and living paycheck to paycheck to confident in budgeting with money in the bank.
- Get simple, actionable, and targeted money strategies, worksheets that show you exactly how to track the most common financial expenses as well as blank worksheets for your numbers
- Find beauty in your finances & find YOUR greatest worth as well as the key to creating a budget you’ll actually stick to!
- Keep your finances organized in an easy-to-use printable that will help you create, stick to, and manage your real life on a budget.
- Save massive amounts of money on your groceries by shopping smarter, and making your meal plan work for you!
Now, I get that it’s a HUGE number of resources, but here’s the thing… even if just a handful of products apply to your life right now, it’s well worth the investment.
For example, the resources above are worth $161.97. That’s 5.4 times more than the price of the bundle itself!
And the best part is this collection is yours to keep. It isn’t going anywhere.
So whenever you decide to focus on a new area (a work-at-home business, educating your kids, meal planning, a new printable planner, outfit ideas to freshen up your closet, etc.) you’ve got resources ready and waiting.
Everything in the bundle can be yours, but only if you buy it before it goes off sale on Monday at midnight!
Sound good? Click to get everything you need to create a home and life you love: https://us154.isrefer.com/go/UhomB2018/a11462/
But don’t wait too long. It’s only on sale until Monday!
P.S. If you’ve been trying to decide whether to get it or not, you might want to know they’ve got a 30-day happiness guarantee! Try it out and if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just ask for a refund within 30 days.