40 more stores are being closed
Join our Facebook group for more hot deals!
Disclaimer: links in this post may be affiliate links, which means we will receive a (very) small portion of proceeds with no extra cost to you. This allows us to fund our website so we can keep helping you save money!
Sears has announced that it is closing 40 more Sears and Kmart stores. Liquidation sales begin as early as next week!
Here are the stores being closed:
Sears: Airport Way, Fairbanks
Sears: 4604 E Cactus Road, Phoenix
Kmart: 26471 Ynez Road, Temecula
Sears: La Cumbre Plz, Santa Barbara
Sears: 470 Lewis Ave, Meriden
Sears: 801 N Congress Ave, Boynton Beach FL
Sears: 3342 Nw Federal Hwy Us#1, Jensen Beach
Kmart: 3443 W Addison, Chicago
Kmart: 3250 Clear Lake Road, Springfield
Sears: 2300 E 17Th St, Idaho Falls
Sears: Marquette Mall, Michigan City
Kmart: 18 Elm Plaza, Waterville
Sears: 7103 Democracy Blvd., Bethesda
Sears: 5575 B Drive N, Battle Creek
Sears: 1740 Bonita Lakes Circle, Meridian
Sears: 1001 Barnes Crossing Road, Tupelo
Sears: 3404 W 13Th St, Grand Island
Kmart: 805 New York Ave, Huntington
Sears: 3065 Route 50, Saratoga Springs
Sears: 21182 Salmon Run Mall, Watertown
Sears: 4355 Grand Canyon Dr Las Vegas
Sears: 3320 Silas Creek Pkwy Winston Salem
Sears: 987 E Ash St, Piqua
Kmart: 7101 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia
Kmart: 1901 Lincoln Hwy, North Versailles
Sears: 1665 State Hill Road Reading, Wyomissing
Sears: 344 Stroud Mall, Stroudsburg
Kmart: Castro Perez Ave (Pr 122), San German
Kmart: 100 Ave. San, Patricio Guaynabo / San Juan
Kmart: Betamces 400, Las Catalinas Mall, Caguas
Sears: 2197 Dave Lyle Blvd, Rock Hill
Sears: Southland Mall, Memphis
Sears: 401 Northgate Mall, Chattanooga
Sears: 198 Foothills Mall, Maryville
Sears: 1720 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro
Sears: 750 Sunland Park Dr, El Paso
Sears: Longview Texas Mall, Longview
Sears: 10101 Brook Road, Glen Allen / Richmond
Sears: 2500 Milton Ave, Janesville
Kmart: 6077 S Packard Avenue, Cudahy
Online Shopping Secrets
- There are several ways to qualify for free shipping of your online order! Place an order of $35 or more and it can be delivered to your doorstep for free; be sure to check out any restrictions or exclusions. Look for items marked “Free Shipping” within your online shopping cart – these will ship free of charge. Or, you can use a Sears coupon that includes free shipping. And, you can also join the Shop Your Way Max rewards program, which provides free 2-day shipping or free standard shipping on millions of products sold by Sears.
- You have up to 30 days from your date of purchase to return most items. Some exclusions apply, learn more online.
- Start by shopping the Deals section, where you’ll find all their best deals and savings in one place. Shop Your Way deals offer member exclusive and coupons. And don’t skip the Clearance section for some of the deepest discounts you’ll find in an instant.
- Use a coupon code to save on your Sears purchases. Some even offer free shipping with an extra discount – that’s one of the best ways to pay the lowest prices.
- Sears gift cards ship for free when you select the Standard Shipping method. Expedited shipping is available for a fee, but you can also consider giving an e-gift card that can be delivered to your recipient’s inbox within an hour, or on a specific day you choose.
- Join the Shop Your Way rewards program where you can earn points on purchases online and in-store at Sears and Kmart that can be redeemed for savings on future purchases. You can even earn bonus points on certain purchases, and get special deals just for being a member. Upgrade to Shop Your Way Max for even better rewards, including free shipping.
- Look for members-only online coupons at Sears.com. Even if you’re not a member, take a look at how much you could save if you were – and then consider joining!
- Use the Deliver & Haul-Away service to get your new appliances set up and the old ones taken away and properly disposed of.
- You pick the date when you want to take delivery of your purchase. They’ll provide you a two-hour delivery window instead of waiting around all day for your new appliances – that helps you save time with your busy schedule.
In-Store Shopping Secrets
- Sears offers free in-store pickup on most orders, so they make it very easy to get what you need in a hurry.
About Sears (Sears FAQs)
Where can I find Sears coupons?
Everyone likes to save money when they shop, so if you’re looking for deals at Sears, be sure to visit Savings.com, where you’ll find promo codes, printable coupons, and easy click-through to sale prices. Pay less for everything from major appliances to clothing for the whole family when you shop online, and look for free shipping codes to help you save more.
Does Sears.com offer parts and service?
Yes, you don’t have to go into your local Sears parts store to get what you need for that repair, you can find replacement parts right online at Sears.com. You’ll be able to easily look up the parts you need simply by category, product type and brand. You can also schedule repairs by an expert in your area, as well as home improvement consultations.
Can I buy Sears automotive goods and tires online?
It’s so easy to order auto parts online and install them yourself, or schedule an appointment to have them installed at your nearby Sears store. Buy tires on sale now, but schedule them for installation next week, when they might no longer be on sale – you’ll get the discounted price and get them put on your vehicle at your convenience.
How can I save when buying Sears appliances?
Known for carrying Kenmore and other major appliance brands for many years, Sears’ prices remain competitive today when it comes to refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, microwaves, washers and dryers. Look for sales on major appliances around holidays and throughout the year, or you can search for a coupon code to save money.
Do they still carry electronics?
They’ve always had a vast selection of name brand TVs and home theater systems to choose from, but they also offer the latest technology in tablets, computers, camcorders and more. And today as in the past, they have some of the lowest prices on all the electronics they provide.