Who’s ready for Code-A-Palooza this Thursday? The event this Thursday will run from 8am-7pm Eastern Time.
Code-A-Palooza is an event we host in the Facebook group The Crazy Shopping Cart on the third Thursday of every month. We have hundreds of single-use codes available. Posts for different deals go live every few minutes throughout the day. The first person to comment on each post can claim that deal, and I (Michelle, the hostess for Code-a-Palooza) will send that code in a message to them later in the day.
Please note that Michelle is due to have a baby next week, so there is a slight chance she has the baby in the middle of the event.
Some rules and reminders:
- The codes DO expire, so make sure you use them ASAP!
- You must purchase your deals in separate transactions. Amazon doesn’t allow you to use more than one code per order. This is good for you too, because you can get more no-rush shipping credits!
- If a code isn’t working for you, check to see if it applies to other options or sellers on the listing. If not, send me a screenshot of the item and error message at checkout, and I can help you troubleshooot.
- Once you apply a single-use code to your cart at checkout, it is attached to your account forever. Even if you don’t buy the item, nobody else can use it. This means I (Michelle, the hostess for Code-a-Palooza) can’t test the codes ahead of time to make sure they’re as the seller has told me (sorry!!) though I do my best.
- Facebook doesn’t allow me to send links in messages more than about 20 times per day. You can find the link by clicking on the notification you’ll get when I reply to your original comment on the deal post.
Don’t forget, make sure you join the Facebook group The Crazy Shipping Cart and turn on all notifications so you don’t miss out!
Also, for more AMAZING Amazon deals, check out THIS GROUP HERE!