Get $3 off $10 Promo Credit!
Join our Facebook group for more hot deals!
Disclaimer: Prices/codes are valid as of time of post. We are not responsible for any changes to price, quantity, or code validity that may occur. We are an Amazon affiliate, which means we will receive a small compensation for each purchase you make at no extra cost to you.
How to get the deal:
- Go HERE or click on the image above
- Install the Amazon Assistant browser extension
- Once installed, click on the extension in the top right of your browser and complete the tutorial
- Make sure you let each screen load before you click next
- A banner at the top of the extension will show up with your $3 off $10 offer
- Click on the banner to activate the offer
- If the banner does not show up, try uninstalling and reinstalling it
- Use the extension to find a $10 item that is shipped/sold by Amazon
- The $3 credit will apply automatically at checkout
- Credit will expire on March 15th
Some Amazon tips:
Add-on items mean that your cart needs to total $25+ in order to be able to check out. If you’re still not sure what else to get, you can just get a $25 Amazon gift card to make up the difference!
Subscribe and Save items give you an additional percentage off to get the biggest discount! You sign up to have recurring shipping of the product. Just choose how frequently you’d like to receive it – and remember, you can cancel at any time after the first one ships.
Free sample boxes: Pay the cost of the boxat checkout, and then you’ll receive an account credit of the same amount towards your next purchase of select products similar to those received in the sample box! A week after your product ships, you will receive an email with instructions on how to use your promotional credit. Limit one promotional credit per customer. Sample box is available for Prime members only. Items may vary based on availability.
You don’t even need a Kindle to read eBooks! Just download the free Kindle Reading app that allows you to read any Kindle books on almost any device, including your computer! If you do want to purchase a Kindle to read it, then GO HERE to buy one!