100 Valentine’s Flowers – $20.97 Delivered
Join our Facebook group for more hot deals!
Disclaimer: links in this post may be affiliate links, which means we will receive a (very) small portion of proceeds with no extra cost to you. This allows us to fund our website so we can keep helping you save money!
How to get the deal:
- Go HERE or click on the image above
- Purchase the $40 ProFlowers Voucher for $15
- Then go HERE to the ProFlowers Website
- Search 30164220
- Add the 100 Blooms of Valentine’s Wishes to your cart for $29.99
- Pick your delivery date as low as $12.99 ($42.98)
- Pay a care/handling fee of $2.99 ($45.97)
- Your total at checkout will be $45.97. Use the Groupon Voucher Code to pay for $40 of it
- Pay the extra $5.97
- Final cost = $15 + $5.97 = $23.97!
Thanks for the deal, Hip2Save!
You can enter your address to automatically receive emails with deals in your area. You can enter multiple locations to get deals near your work, or other cities you often travel to. You can also indicate your interests and preferences to receive emails curated to your tastes.
Online Shopping Secrets
- Save more money on your purchase with a Groupon promo code HERE
- Sign up to receive Groupon emails and you’ll get $10 off your first order.
- Promo codes for Groupon change regularly. Deals for $10 off of a $25 purchase, 5% off sitewide, or $10 for referring a friend, are common.
- Shipping is automatically free on orders of $15 or more.
- Narrow selections by choosing a category to shop within. Categories include popular choices such as Things to Do, Food & Drink, Electronics, Beauty & Spas, plus many more.
- Most items are delivered in 7–12 business days, but be sure to check the fine print.
- If you don’t redeem your deal before the expiration date, the value of the deal will remain what you paid for it with that merchant.
- If you’re dissatisfied with your deal, Groupon will usually give you a full refund within one week; two weeks for Groupon Goods.
Groupon is a marketing service that offers its subscribers daily discount coupons by email, Facebook and Twitter feeds.
Groupon is building the daily habit in local commerce, offering a vast mobile and online marketplace where people discover and save on amazing things to do, see, eat and buy. By enabling real-time commerce across local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products and live events, shoppers can find the best a city has to offer. Groupon is redefining how small businesses attract and retain customers by providing them with customizable and scalable marketing tools and services to profitably grow their businesses. Today, there are thirty-five million registered Groupon users worldwide.