Welcome! We’re so glad that you want to write for us!
What we’re accepting
We are accepting guest posts in the following categories, with an emphasis in frugal living:
- Frugal living tips
- Income/Side gigs
- Recipes/meal planning
Please email us at email@example.com with 3-5 post ideas that you would like to contribute.
Tip: posts that are lists (i/e: 5 things to never do when making a budget) tend to be the most successful
What we ask
Once we’ve agreed on a topic, here is what we’re looking for from you:
- Post must be at least 1,200 words
- No affiliate links
- Use H2 or H3 subheadings
- A short bio with headshot
- Links to your social media accounts
- Include at least 2 links back to posts from your own blog and 3 links back to posts from our blog
- Post must be original not content (not published anywhere else online, even on your own blog)
- Submit in a Word document
We reserve the right to make minor edits (spelling, grammar, etc.) as needed.
Please note that if your submission is not up to the standards of other posts on our blog (grammar, vocabulary, etc.) then we reserve the right to not publish it. This is due to the significant amount of work it would require for us to improve the quality of the writing.